Tuesday, March 2, 2010

random, purge, remember, GET OUT!!!!

posture...if you knew what was going through my head you would run...am i tired or am i lazy...i still like sesame street...do you really want me to do that?....its getting light outside at 6:10am...if it wasn't for me i would be perfect...but showers are REALLY dangerous...exploiting myself for small gains is ok..i know your 16, thats why you need a size 12 in the ass...everything is legal as long as you don't get caught...honesty is not over rated...life isn't fair, its just worth it...

so i have deleted american politics from my email. things are looking bleak for the Yankees and it is bringing me down so i need to purge it from my mind and fill the gap with something else....but that is a problem. being immobile has some very difficult problems attached to it...like its difficult to move and get around (duh) so doing anything requires some serious effort and i usually get discouraged before i ever get my shoes on...i feel bad for jen because she cant really do anything with me because i change my mind often and that makes me hard to predict...not easy for planning an outing.

this is me 25 years ago...doing what i loved. back then it was all easy but little did i know that 3 years later i would be diagnosed with MS...that picture was taken out back of "vogue bra"... yepper the best bmx jump was at the back of a bra factory on gordon baker rd in scarborough there was also a make shift bmx track 5 minutes away in a field out back of batta shoes on victoria park...shoes, bras and bmx...oh the life.

i have the desire to go out and do something today...i dont know what but i will be going out somewhere with my camera to take pictures and if im lucky i will get in to some mischief...i will report back later today with the results of my outing!!

§TëVë™

No comments:

Post a Comment