Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my head hurts and thats my story


the sun is shining on my window. the window at the very top of my tallest wall. its a beautiful window with many different colours and textures. blazing reds and bottomless blues...grassy greens and lemon yellows fitting together in chaotic togetherness. each piece adding its wonderful uniqueness to the light that it is given to celebrate. then the wicked troll came and kicked my window in...what a jerk.

so we went to the mall...i dont have much use for the mall but its better than sitting home...alone...all by myself....**see side note...so after the boys went to school jen abs and myself all got in the van (ok i kinda fell in to the van) and headed to the x-ray clinic to pick up some...you guessed it...cd's!(that had x-ray images on them)

im not feeling this story...i have so much shit going on in my life right now its unreal...it makes it hard to sound positive or even be funny. im sorry for all the half ass thoughts but this is all i can muster today...just total randomness

heart burn really burns...no joke.






<<< would you wear these colours??







**i have to say... man am i tired i can hardly keep my eyes open and its only 1:17 in the afternoon...now i just get a call from jacob's school and he is being a freak. sometimes i wonder what i did to have all this happen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment