Saturday, March 20, 2010

big air, big ramps and piss in my pants?

its friday...two days ago i went to a park in north whitby with jen and abby. it is a meetup group from the church (ALL woman - not a bad thing...if i were single!!!!)*** i have let this sit for way too long. it is now saturday and i have forgotten almost everything that happened at the park. i feel really crappy  about this because i was actually very excited about writing this particular blog...why?...well let me tell you...somebody in the group we were with said something about my blog...maybe a mention or something of that sort (which is cool in itself because that means someone is actually reading this stuff (< i have to say i was going to use the word shit in that spot but i am being cautious for some reason...jen tells me just to be myself but if people are reading then i owe it to them to be somewhat ...uh...clean?) and that makes this worth doing.)<< i got lost in all the bracketeering and now i have to remember where in the world i was going with all this...****HELLO PASTOR LAURA AND ALL THE MOMMIES FROM WEDNESDAY!!**** this freaking blog is like a real time insanity trip.

when we were at the park i did notice a bunch of skaters and bikers (not hells angels...though could you imagine HA at the park? it would be the best run park in all of durham thats for sure) really, they stole my attention...i was there to take pictures of abs and her friends but was whisked away to 1987 and the age of 16...i was a biker at heart though i skated as well so i rolled on over to the ramps and started to shoot...they were all cool with me taking pictures (especially when i attached a web address to it)and i sat there for a good 40 minutes just having fun and feeling young...>>> is my favorite picture of the day (that wasnt of jen or abs...but you knew that...right?) this kid just got HUGE freaking air almost every time... it was fun to watch and shoot...oh yeah, he was on a mountain bike too!***i would like to thank all the guys there who put up with my wheelchair and order barking...you guys were wicked***

<<< not to be out done by fun, my bladder had to come out and play too. so once i realized i was ready to take a whiz (by that time it was WAY too late, i just didnt know it...yet) i rolled towards jen. as i drew closer i unloaded my gear on one of the moms (brianas mom i think) and got a chill feeling that i needed to go a little more than i thought (i was starting to clue in to my dire situation). i yelled to jen that we NEEDED to get me to the throne NOW! and i headed towards the mens room...it was down hill...a BIG down hill, which was fine because i like danger and speed so a downhill crazy train was cool with me. now, jen is 5'4" so her strides are somewhat lacking in length so she takes longer to get places... like behind a 6'5" maniac in a wheelchair racing down a hill at a high rate of speed screaming "WOOHOO I GOTTA PEE!!" so when i arrived at the bottom of the hill, jen was nowhere to be found...with 2 huge ramps in front of me, i was forced to sit and wait for mrs.littlelegs (now i was totally aware of my error in judgement, not leaving for the throne earlier) with a bladder on the verge of meltdown. once we got up the ramps and in to the building...the bloody bogg was at the other end of what seemed like a 1/4 mile (400m for all you metric buffs out there) building....jen walked at what seemed like a kripples pace (;P) so i was panicking when she pushed me in to the EMPTY bathroom. if you have been following at all you will know i get leg lock from time to time...it was that time...so i am in the can with my pants undone in the chair but my legs have gone stiff as a board and wont bend...so picture steve, straight as a plank resting over the top of a wheelchair with his pants undone crotch to the wind...screaming "JEN!!!" at the top of his lungs (i am also worried about a potential pee fountain indecent)...finally after the 6 time screaming for her my baby came to the  rescue...sort of...she couldnt bend my knees!! jen had to pull me up with straight legs, kinda like Frankenstein. as we are struggling to get me up, a kid and his grandpa walk in to the bathroom to a big uh...well you can figure that out yourself...they left very quickly....i pee'd on myself, then in the urinal...


§TëVë™

No comments:

Post a Comment