Sunday, March 7, 2010

MS + cold = bad... MS + cold + fever = night from hell

yesterday i started getting a cold...that is never a good thing. while the runny nose is annoying and the plugged nose voice is funny, i get dragged out and tired... still its not as bad as it could get. jen just brought me fresh blueberries and strawberries, a cup of home-brew coffee and 2 slices of rye with cheddar....yes, thats how bad my night was...fresh fruit always makes me happy :)


when i went to bed with abs at 9pm-ish i could tell the fever was coming. it usually comes while i sleep...the fever that is...dirty minded people....last night didnt disappoint. at 1pm-ish woke up and had to pee...not a big deal when i dont have a fever...but i HAD a fever...so the fun started as soon as i tried to get out of bed...just reviewing my post and i didnt tell you why a fever is bad... when my internal body temperature rises because of exercise or say a FEVER all my energy disappears and i lose most of my ability to control my body.


getting out of bed...how hard can it be, you say? let me tell you how hard...(again, get your minds out of my gutter!) you know when your tired and you stretch your arms and legs out to there max length and they can kinda lock in the stretch position for a split second...well my legs lock and my knees wont bend when i have a fever...try getting out of a bed like that...its not easy but then try WALKING!!


so i am tired sick AND have a fever...its dark, i have to pee really bad (a whole different story as to why i wait so long to go...maybe later) and i cant bend my knees so im walking in a half ass Frankenstein type way but worse is i cant lift my feet so they drag and catch on everything. it was touch and go getting to the bathroom door but the fall didnt happen till i tried to sit on the throne (standing is not an option anymore). instead of landing on the seat one knee buckled and i fell in to the tub...crotch blowing in the wind...and since i was in a crisis my bladder started to let go and created a piss fountain...all when i was using my hands to keep from falling deeper in to the tub. not to be out done by the tub the toilet proved to be just a big an ass hole as said tub...i managed to kill the fountain and pull myself out of the tub and sit on the toilet but my legs wouldnt pull apart so my crotch wasnt pointed in to the toilet...can you say hello fountain part 2? by the time a got everything situated i was out of pee...as was evident by the yellow puddle around me and my new yellow clothes....i cleaned up with lots of effort and went back to bed.


2:30 and i woke for round 2...i figured that the same thing would happen if i went to the bathroom so i opted for the easier way or so i thought...my pee bottle! again i had leg lock and i couldnt bend my knees OR pull my legs apart so i couldnt fit the bottle properly and i had fountain part 3 aimed at the wall and my clothes from yesterday plus i couldnt empty completly so i had to go to the bathroom anyway!!!


lots of fun living this life...there is never a dull moment or a second of dignity anymore. as funny as i make it sound for you to read, it makes me want to cry.


§TëVë™

3 comments:

  1. what, no pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh buddy... I've experienced the fever and streching problems but haven't gotten to this point yet.
    Hang in there and hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its an entertaining stage to write about...today i feel like i dont have Ms...till i walk that is lmao!

    ReplyDelete