Monday, May 31, 2010

SILENT AUCTIONS AND LONG DISTANCE RUNNING

its been a while since i have typed anything constructive...or so it feels. i have been working with a dear friend on my fund raising efforts...its taking its toll on my brain power ( i have only made one flyer...) and i feel so tired its like i cant recoup any energy...im sluggish...anyhow...

THIS WEEKEND...CHARMAINE BOUGHTON WILL RUN 87KM AROUND LAKE MUSKOKA...to raise funds for me to go to NY to have my veins scanned for CCSVI and then have the liberation treatment performed. this is a huge thing to undertake and all my love and blue sky thoughts are with her as she runs !!! please donate TODAY!!

we are having a fund raiser/BBQ on June 26, 2010 from 5pm to 10pm @ Harmony Hall in Oshawa...there will be a silent auction with all sorts of cool stuff from "american eagle" "roots"and others, there will be a 50/50 draw...food cooked on a bbq, penny drive and face painting (for the kids or silly adults like my wife), coin toss (for a big bottle o' booze), it will be a licensed event so there will be beer AND pop to go with the food cooked on the bbq...i am hoping to have the mayor of oshawa and my mp Colin Carrie to come by...EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO SWING BY!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing you guys!
    I wish I could be there with you guys but I think you are doing well planning all on your own ;)
    Jen told me she got a helper...YAY!!

    Keep me in the loop.
    Sending you all the positive vibes.

    Nat

    ReplyDelete