Wednesday, May 5, 2010

if i MOOOO, am i really a cow?

today is the day of the ccsvi rallies across canada...i had arranged 2 rides downtown...i figured a primary ride and a back up should get me where i need to go. WRONG!!! my back up ride sent me as text last night saying she feels under the weaher and some other stuff and thats cool cause i refuse to put people out or force them to do things. my main ride i havent heard from which probably means i wont see him either. that leaves me 2 choices....1) stay my ass at home  or  2) drive jen to work then come home, get ready and drive my own hump to the rally. jen is telling me she only likes option #1 and that im scary to drive with and cant do anything without help (like unloading/loading the wheel chair from the van). so here on the big day i am taking the hard road downtown and doing this alone.

as i sit here proud of my independence i am starting to wonder about what happens (not if but) when i have to go pee...i have a bottle to use but...you know...i will be outside in font of people...i know i know like that will bother me and it wouldnt if i had jen with me but i wont so ya im a bit sketchy...and what if its raining? does it still happen? its raining as i type but it says sunny till this evening...REGARDLESS of what happens i will be filming the days events and i shall report back to you soon,

btw...the "college for physicians and surgeons" has killed most ccsvi testing in canada, for no good reason. and im on the waiting list in poland for the "liberation treatment" but its booked till 2012 so in a year and a half i can get fixed. thank you so much canada its nice to know you have my back. talk soon peeps!!! wish my krippled ass luck...I AM GOING TO NEED IT!.... MOOOOOOO! i know im not a cow but i needed a catchy title so i HAD to throw this in.


§TëVë™

**update** my original ride pulled through @ 7:25am i got the call he would be meeting me at vic park @ 401....jen can breathe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment