Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so now i have a few followers

i must convey the the good feelings i have, now that i have 2 followers. its not really a good feeling but rather, a silly one...for i am related to the two followers. i need some more time with this thing to get a handle on it BUT...i still think this is kinda gay. im not really in to all this stupid shit but i am forcing myself to be open to it...if not for the smallest reason that i dont really do anything but smoke pot and play xbox and thats all getting kinda old...like my actual physical age.

honestly, i have a lot to say...even if it rattles off in to the abyss that is the internet. why the hell not? bigger idiots than me have blogs spouting the garbage that they hold dear...and so will i. i will make you laugh, i will make you cry, i will make you sick and i will make you pissed off....i will make you something...but you will be back for more. i can say that for a fact...

so now i need to decide what to focus on....or not. i kinda just like rambling. so i will start with a little history about myself.

i was born in Canada in the 70's...a cool time to be born for sure. the idiot hippies were fading away along with their retarded ideas about free love bla bla bla...cars were being restricted because of the fuel crisis...disco, eeeeew disco, bmx and skate boarding were being born into sports, jen was born....but better than the 70's were the 80's...

the 80's were my glory years...i skated and bmx'd...A LOT. i had my best friends bri bill and darin...i loved motorcycle racing and the beastie boys. as the 80's moved along i found jesus and my grand father and my cousin both died of cancer and finally MS found me (because i certainly was not looking for it).

the 90's...i think it was definitely the decade of happenings...i married stevescurlygirl
and had kman, rickshaw jr and jakob.i learned to play guitar myself, i was in various rock bands. i schooled myself to a CNE and an MCSE and started to seriously get in to honda car engines for reason of making serious power.

2000- y2k did not happen

00's, tough decade thus far. i received a baby girl, abbs...a definite highlight. my MS has started to control my body, making for all sorts of displeasure. i have become critical and moody. i dont trust the world for anything and i have become extremely intolerant of cell phones/texting/mobile web devices and their users. GRRRRRRRRRRR....

2 comments:

  1. And then there were three followers, hi Rickshaw.
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I started like you, not sure what to write about, and then it starts to develop a life of it's own.
    Relax and enjoy.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete