Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so, i have no followers.

its a peculiar thing...in my eyes anyhow , why someone would sit down and take the time and effort in to creating a "blog" .....yet here i am doing that very thing....with prodding from my wife who ; made the following entry into my "digital" desktop assistant thingy on mac...*see side note at the bottom*...so TADA!!! here i am.

after caferly considering my options i have decided to have an evolving content as not to"limit" the possibilities (there are a lot of i's in that word...wow) out there before me. thats a load of crap....i have no clue what to do or what to talk about. tim just called me on skype...he is my brother in aw of me...i mean...law. so i will get back to you in a bit....maybe...oh hell, probably not with optimism




*side note* i just deleted it by mistake...i dont really know how to use the pda yet, but i am trying. i believe it said "make a blog you silly twit" but that is what i recall and could be completely wrong...which is the case in 80% (jen claims 100%) of the cases.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog Steve. I'll definitely check in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sir, i hope you never get lost in "code".

    ReplyDelete