Friday, February 26, 2010

lost thoughts and insanity...§TëVë™ in a nutshell?

this has started with a title that it may not finish with...already i have lost my train of thought and i have no idea where i was going with it. abs brought an unopened box of honey (hunny if your a pooh fan...its on the tv...leave me alone) nut cheerios to me. i dont even know where any of this is going...everything is distracting me and thats a hard thing to overcome but i will try.

^ ^ ^ ^ i apologies for the above...

i want to do something. i am tired of doing nothing...maybe its the feeling that i cant do anything thats the hardest thing to deal with (that coupled with the ability jacob has for talking to me at times when i dont want to be talked to....like now!). i have started doing this blog and facebook in an effort to keep myself from going off the deep end...which everyone including my wife and parents think i already am.

it is not easy being the one people think is a tad off...i have become very straight forward...i have lost a little bit of my ...well lets just say i can be kind of coarse.  my views are never easily swayed and my conversations can be very heated resulting in little bitch sessions where i actually get my ass up and leave the room. jen has a picture somewhere of a trip where it happened (im sure she will post it when she reads this...i know i can count on that). wow...how did i get to this point? i went from trying to stay sane to proving that i AM insane...who saw that coming?

back to what ever it was i was saying....uh....right...this blog is part of me doing something. my photomentary thing has morphed into more of a story with a few pictures...but i am having fun with it. i want to expand a bit more with it...get a little bit of group participation happening (not that kind of group participation you dirty ol'.....though that kind of thing could be arranged with the right... geez lmao). i need things to do, ideas to get me out and to take pictures and vids and then put it all together in one way or another for presentation. maybe i should get suggestions or put something up for a vote...i dunno...you?

this was the original title..."unpredictability and the relentless"

3 comments:

  1. Steve, As I read your posts I feel I know you. Thank you so much for reaching out because your thoughts have made me smile, laugh, cry and think. I find as my MS progresses I can easily find things that piss me off so I really appreciate it when I find something or someone than can evoke another emotion from my jaded soul. Thanks man! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im here for ya...thanks for your kind words.

    §TëVë™

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry steve i know what your feeling, i feel miss understood to say the least stay strong and positive !! keep busy

    ReplyDelete